Digital DesignerA creative mind crazy in love with the digital world
Festina Amsterdam is looking for a Digital Designer, someone who is agile and confident in his/her skills, as well being both versatile and ambitious. This is a full-time position with a competitive and negotiable salary.
As a Digital Designer, you have a complete understanding of interaction and design, you are eager to push boundaries without losing reality. You know how elements such as color, typefaces, graphics and whitespace alter the functionality and feel of each product that’s being developed. In that way, you are capable of increasing the quality of the final product together with the digital team.
Place in the organization
- Accountable to the digital director.
- Has an autonomous position, but works in a team.
- Translate creative concepts into functional designs.
- Create designs where usability and aesthetics come together effortlessly, working together with the UX/UI designers.
- Producing mockups and sketches to support concept proposals.
Knowledge and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position in a creative or digital agency.
- You are an experienced and extremely creative Digital Designer.
- Experienced with conceptualizing styles and wireframes and doing layout compositions, working hand in hand with the UX / UI designers
- You’re experienced in giving presentations to both the internal teams and the clients
- You understand the concepts and application of typography, grid systems, and color theories, therefore being able to bring them together harmonically.
- There is no limit to your knowledge of softwares such as Sketch and Illustrator.
- Experienced with Photoshop and Indesign.
- Excellent oral and written mastery of the English language.
- Affinity with the worlds of marketing / advertising / design / art & culture / internet.
- You have an organized and structured way of working
- Independent and result-oriented worker
- Attention to detail
- Able to finish things
- Problem-solving ability
- Can make plans and priorities
- Team player
- Is discrete (also outside working hours)
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible in attitude and working hours if necessary
- Hard worker
- Quick learner
- If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org